No products in the cart.
Colnago Postmodern Bicycles – Modern Parts on Classic Frame
Imagine combining a classic steel frame with a modern groupset. This is what we call a ‘postmodern’ bicycle. I’m not sure this term exists but let’s call such bikes this way. At least it gives us an impression of being intellectual. Anyway, tell us what do you think about such combination?
Here we present the last OLDBICI Postmodern: Colnago Master Olympic Art Decor with Campagnolo Chorus 10s group
The advantages of postmodern bikes are:
- Steel frame, much sexier than carbon fibre one
- Efficiency and comfort of modern shifting
- Safety of modern brakes
- Lightness of modern wheels
- Cool and Unique look
- Lightness: you can easily achieve weight under 8kg with a mid-sized steel frame ex. made of Columbus SL or SLX steel tubes and Campagnolo or Shimano Dura-Ace groupset and other lightweight modern components…
- Stiffness and great feeling of riding a steel frame
- History and real craftsmanship behind the frame combined with modern technologies
- And the value is very stable and rather increasing than falling (it’s a classic steel frame ;-))
So if you are looking for a postmodern bicycle, contact us if you want a custom-built road racer!